Established in 2010, the Panda d'Oro Award is an annual award given by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in China to reward those Italian and Chinese companies whose commercial strategies have seized opportunities and obtained considerable results, helping to strengthen the development of economic relations between Italy and China.
The award is promoted in cooperation with the Italy-China Foundation and is sponsored by the Ministry of Economic Development and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The 2018 Panda d'Oro Prize will be presented in Shanghai in the setting of the Italian Grand Gala 2018. The ceremony will include representatives of the Sino-Italian business community, the institutions of the two countries and the
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE DEDICATED PAGE ON THE CCIC SITE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM TO APPLY TO THE PRIZE
• Companies registered in Italy or in China
• Members and non-members of the CCIC and FIC
• The Selection Committee reserves the right to reject applications where it finds that they could harm the good name of the initiative and its promoters
Nomination and selection procedures:
• Candidates can apply directly or indirectly through third parties (company or individual).
• Candidates must send an electronic copy of the "questionnaire" duly completed in its entirety and any additional documentation pertinent to the evaluation of the candidacy to the CCIC, Shanghai office, by April 27, 2018.
• Sending questionnaires or additional documentation not relevant to the truth will result in the immediate refusal of the application. The candidate will be informed of the refusal of the candidacy by the CCIC.
• Candidate information received from CCIC, FIC and the Selection Committee will be considered strictly confidential.
• "questionnaires", additional documentation, including financial information, will not be returned.
• The Selection Committee has the right to evaluate the information received as it sees fit, or by consulting statistical reports, media publications or contacting candidates directly.
• The Selection Committee will forward to the President of the Jury the list of the finalists reporting evaluations and comments by 10 May 2018. The Selection Committee will keep all information concerning its work strictly confidential.
• The finalists will be contacted by the Secretary of the Jury to verify their willingness to accept the prize and to sponsor the Award Ceremony.
• The Jury will rule on the winners by May 28, 2018.
• The winners will be announced and awarded during the Italian Grand Gala 2018 which will be held in Shanghai.
• The decisions of the Jury are to be considered definitive and irrevocable.
Eight awards are foreseen based on the following guidelines:
• The awards are given as recognition of the efficiency, successful strategies and results achieved by Italian companies that have invested in China or Chinese companies that have invested in Italy;
• The awards are presented as recognition of a significant Italian presence in China and in China in Italy;
• The Award Ceremony involves the involvement of the local press to give visibility to Italian entrepreneurship in China.
1. "Panda d'Oro" Award The Italian company with the greatest growth on the Chinese market in 2017
2. "Vivere all'italiana" Award
The Italian company that has implemented the most effective strategy for the promotion of Italian style in China.
3. "Silk Road" Award
The Italian or Chinese company involved in projects aimed at increasing connectivity along the new Silk Road.
4. "Strategy and Promotion" Prize The Italian company that has introduced a structured and effective digital strategy to support its business in China.
5. "Small Medium Enterprises" Award The Italian SME that has increased its productivity and competitiveness in the industrial sector in China.
6. "Innovation" Award
The Italian company that has invested in research and technological development in China.
7. "Friends of the CCIC" Award
The Chinese company that has contributed most to the activities of the CCIC and has long maintained cooperative relations with Italy.
8. Corporate Social Responsibility Award The Italian company that has distinguished itself for the best approach and implementation of eco-compatible business solutions and sustainable development initiatives.
For information on SPONSORING possibilities click on this link