On October 10th 2004 Alstom Ferroviaria SpA signed a contract with China Ministery of Railway for 60 Trains EMU with 8 cars A250 trainsets, Technology Transfer (7 Key technologies covered). The letter for notification Contract Effectiveness was on January 17th 2005
Main scope :
• 3 fully imported trainsets.
• 6 Completely Knocked Down (CKD) trainsets with 100% imported equipment and assembled in China.
• 51 Domestic trainsets with a localisation rate of 65% on last batch.
Our partners in China are :
• CRC (Changchung) for carbodyshell, fitting, test, bogie
• SIFANG (Qingdao) for Traction Control System, Train Control Monitoring System
• YONGJI (X'ian) for Converters (Tract.+ Aux), Battery Charger, Traction Motor, Traction Power Modules
Via Clerici, 5 - 20121 Milano - Italia
Tel +39 02 72000000